"Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last."
~ C.T. Studd

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

P52: Details

 May I just precede this by saying, I *L-O-V-E* details?!?!?!  SO when I saw this theme coming up, I was literally bursting with excitement! : )  And to be quite honest, it was hard to choose any one subject for the picture.  So I satisfied myself and Darcy . . . I took lots of pictures and let Allison choose which one I should use for the theme. : ) 

Of all the details that I see around me each day, I don't think any one thing intrigues me more than water droplets.  Beautiful and concise, lending a mood of crisp, fresh coolness.  Oh! to have a macro lens . . .  But I have plenty to work on with what I have. : )
 P52 hosted by my3boybarians.com

Can't wait 'til my two newest additions to my library come in!  Understanding Exposure and Understanding Close Up Photography by Bryan Peterson.

 Our peonies are already getting their buds! : )
These are particularly special as they were some of my great-aunt's.

 And, of course, if any of us do anything outside, we acquire a rather large following within minutes.  I had already run most of them off while washing the rails of the porch (they despise the water hose), but they don't find that little "black box" to be anything more than suspicious.  Actually some of them have already established quite a camaraderie with it. : )
 And our tulips are up!  Mind you, the only flowers that thrive around our house are the ones that are self-maintained. : )


 "Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of his holiness."
Psalm 29:2

"Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah."
Psalm 32:7

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you when you say you love waterdrops! I love them so much I named my blog after them! My header is all about raindrops! Your tulips are beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing them here.
    What a sweet kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be bashful . . . leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!