"Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last."
~ C.T. Studd

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

P52: Shadow



At first glance, this is just a little ketchup bottle, but it has a big story behind it. ; )  To share a little secret about myself, I absolutely *adore* anything tiny, be it little people (especially their feet and hands!  such tiny toes and fingers!), baby animals, furniture, . . . anything. . . even bottles.  But there is one tiny exception.  Spiders.  Ugh!!!

Project 52 courtesy of my3boybarians.com 

7 comments:

  1. I have a favorite vase only 2 inches tall. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah!!! Love it!! I think I love the little things too...My friend has a little person son, age 5...He's adorable...Also, thank you for stopping by MY blog and giving me that awesome information about ipiccy..It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! A friend passed the tip to me, so I couldn't help but pass it on. : )

      Valerie

      Delete
  3. How neat. My son loves things tiny too.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I bought a bottle of sandwich spread because it came in a tiny bottle. We still haven't used it. I'm with you on the spiders, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Little things are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you in that white cowboy hat, Valarie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be bashful . . . leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!