"Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last."
~ C.T. Studd

Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

'Tis the Season

. . . and the traffic is definitely a good indicator of that!

 We were at Pa Paw and Ma Maw's the other day, and I, being the shutterbug that I am, couldn't help but capture a few elements that stood out.  O.K. ~ I know I'm not the only one out there that sees a picture in about everything.  You know, I often wonder what people think when they see this crazy lady with a camera standing out in a parking lot trying to photograph blooming Bradford Pear trees or anything else that strikes her fancy.  But if they would only come up and ask me, I would be more than happy to show them what I was seeing! : )

 The holly bushes are beautiful this time of year!

 And Ma Maw's Christmas cactus is blooming very nicely!

 So healthy and lovely!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this is our little friend that thought he was going to have a nice, cozy home in our attic this winter.  Ray caught him and brought him down to let Allison hold him.  She was thrilled, but as she held him with her hands held tightly together, she felt like she was suffocating him.  She cracked her hands ever so slightly, never imagining that he would wiggle loose and take a tour of the downstairs as well.  Ray was so funny as he chased him from one room to another and finally cornered him in the bathroom.  Isn't he sweet! . . . the bird, that is. : )

3 comments:

  1. I love taking pictures as well! You need to get more creative and take them while you are driving . . . that can really make people stare!!

    I'm still chuckling imagining the bird flying around the house and being chased!! (Though I would have been ducking my head like crazy!!! Don't like birds flying around my head!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm . . . I might skip expanding my creative horizons for now. It might be safer that way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bird fly into our house a couple of times...it's always hilarious trying to get it to leave!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be bashful . . . leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!