"Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last."
~ C.T. Studd

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Moments . . . They Just Fly By!

While we were in Deale, MD the last 2 weeks of October, we spent some time at one of our favorite places doing one of our favorite things . . . feeding the birds off Mrs. Brown's pier!


The birds were flocking in to feast on the moldy bread we were throwing out.  There was an amazing number of them!


(But then they made up for it the next week by not coming AT ALL! . . . not even when Sara whistled! : )

1 comment:

  1. Birds SCARE me and I don't like feeding them - cause they might attack me you know!!!! I tend to duck and scream - looking and sounding quite ridiculous!!!! I'm sure some would find it rather humorous.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be bashful . . . leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!